About Peach's Pantry
Peach’s Pantry, Inc. was created to supply economically disadvantaged children, in public schools in the Sierra Vista, AZ area, with food for the weekend. Many children are dependent on free and reduced meals provided at their public schools during the week and have little to eat over the weekend. The volunteers of Peach’s Pantry, Inc. work in partnership with school nurses, counselors and staff to identify children at risk for hunger and to supply them with nutritious, self-serve food that will sustain them when school meals are not available.
Some of the amazing volunteer team at Peach's Pantry!
- Donations: Peach's Pantry is 100% community run which means they are not funded by grants but solely rely on financial support of the community for their services. If you would like to give through finances or non-perishable food items, click here.
- Volunteer: Peach's Pantry is in the process of re-structuring their governance and identifying regular volunteer roles. This includes food shoppers, packers, drivers, and other volunteer coordination roles. For more information, contact the Executive Director at
- Peach's Pantry is actively seeking community members who would like to get involved in the oversight and governance of the pantry by participating on the Board of Directors. Please send a letter of interest to if you are willing and able to participate.
- They are also currently seeking an Interim Executive Director who will help manage operations of the pantry until a permanent one can be placed in July, 2019. The interim position is not a funded position but will provide an individual with valuable experience and mentorship in a growing, high functioning non-profit corporation. Click here to view a full job description, and applications can be requested through
- Peach's Pantry will be launching a fund raiser this spring and is need of financial sponsorship to continue operations and be self-sustaining. More information to come!