About the Food Pantry
The Thunder Mountain food pantry is a source of supplementary food and toiletries for those in need from our congregation and the community. Services are confidential.
We believe that it is the responsibility of the church and individuals to care for those in need. “Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes or daily food. If one of you says to him, ‘Go, I wish you well, keep warm and well fed,’ but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it?” (James 2:15-16)
Food Pantry Hours
Feel free to stop by if you are in need of this service. The Thunder Mountain Food Pantry is not open at other times during the week, so be sure to take advantage of this service during hours of operation.
Location: Thunder Mountain Church - main building; entry through the north, side door (to the right as you face the church)
Food Pantry Coordinator: Holly Lewis is our Food Pantry Coordinator. If you are interested in helping out in any way, please contact Holly by clicking the volunteer button below! Holly can also be reached via text or phone call at 425-503-5244.
Food Pantry News:
In light of Covid-19 - There are to go bags available during the week at the ministry support center. Please take advantage of those if you know someone in need.
Fourth quarter 2020 Impact:
- September - 30 Pantry Guests, 77 Individuals Served, 280 Items Donated
- October - 45 Pantry Guests, 128 People Served, 655 Items Donated
- November - 78 Pantry Guests, 267 People Served, 1294 Items Donated, 50 Thanksgiving Bags for 185 people
You may bring your donated items to the Thunder Mountain Church Ministry Support Center Monday-Thursday between
9am and 3pm or during Weekend Gatherings you can place items in the pantry cart outside the kitchen.
Current food needs
- Soups (hearty, low sodium & condensed)
- Cereal (low sugar, high fiber)
- Hamburger or Tuna Helpers, Rice-a-Roni/Pasta-Roni
- Pasta & Tomato Sauce/Tomato Products
- Canned vegetables
- Beans (baked beans, pinto, black, white)
- Canned Meats/Meals, Ravioli, Hash, Stew, Chilis
- Peanut Butter
- Boost, Ensure
*** Please note that we do not give out food that is passed the "used by" date.***
If you are interested in helping out in any way, please contact our new Food Pantry Coordinator, Holly Lewis, by clicking the button below. Holly can also be reached via text or phone call at 425-503-5244.