Below is a list of internal ministry opportunities. If you are not quite sure which area of ministry you might serve best in, please take a moment to fill out the questionnaire below to help identify your gifts.
- Worship Team Member – serves as a musician during weekend gatherings [vocals, drums, guitar, bass guitar, keyboard, etc.
- Production Team Member – video recording the weekend experience OR running the media for each gathering OR running the soundboard
- Communion Server/Preparer – serves or prepares communion for guests
- Creative Team Member - serves by building set design, photography, or videography
- Social Media Team Member - helps promote and communicate Thunder Mountain's vision and events by creating relevant social media content.
Guest Services Team
- Host – serves and greets guests with radical hospitality so they want to return
- Tailgate Team Member - makes church feel welcoming and fun as soon as guests pull into the parking lot
- Kitchen Team Member – helps guests experience radical hospitality and generosity through serving baked goods and refreshments
- Baking Team Member – helps provide the first taste of generosity for our guests by preparing baked goods from home
Small GroupLeader – disciple a small group of middle school or high school students by investing your life and prayer
- Chaperone – keep our students safe and secure during student ministry events
- Children’s Check-in & Security – keep our children safe and help families get their children checked in for the weekend experience
Small GroupLeaders/aides – help children Pre-K to 6th gradeexperience the love of Jesus
- Nursery Workers – help children 0-3 years old experience the love of Jesus
- Serving with a Local Ministry – serve our local community through projects that meet needs and demonstrate the love of Jesus
- Serve Internationally through partnership - serve by sponsoring a child, ministry, or in regular prayer
- Food Pantry Host - welcome and serve guests of the TMC Food Pantry who are in need of supplemental food
- Grounds Crew Member – help Thunder Mountain grounds stay well-presented and maintained so that guests feel valued and welcomed
- Facilities Maintenance/Janitorial Support Team – help with maintenance support and janitorial backup
- Event set-up & take-down crew – serve guests by setting up and tearing down facilities
for special events
Small GroupLeader – help 10-12 people to connect with Jesus and each other by leading a home-based small group