The mission of Cochise Family Advocacy Center, Inc. (Lori's Place) is to compassionately support and promote the
Lori's Place is Designed to:
- Reduce trauma to children and adults by decreasing repeated interviewing by multiple persons.
- Combine the wisdom and professional knowledge of the department of child safety, law enforcement, prosecutors, medical providers, counselors, and victim advocates resulting in a more complete understanding of case issues and provide the most effective response possible.
- Increase caretaker knowledge of community resources.
- Enhance the ability of a parent/caretaker to care for a child or dependent adult of trauma.
- Prevent further victim abuse through victim safety education and by removing perpetrators from the community through prosecution.
Would you like regular updates about how Thunder Mountain church is working with this Strategic Partner? Click the button below to view our Strategic Partner Updates.