“For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” -Ephesians 2:10
Our philosophy is simple. You are the workmanship of God created for a unique and heaven-sent purpose (Ephesians 2:10). Our desire is to not only help you experience the transforming love of God, but to also give you opportunities to share what you have received from God by touching the lives of others! We refuse to rob you of your joy and will do everything we can to help you serve according to your passions and gifts to help meet needs in other’s lives.
- Saturdays at 3:45pm | Sundays at 8:15am
Join a group of people who meets in the Ministry Support Center (the small building to the right of the main building on campus) by praying for submitted prayer requests, our community and mission, and our weekend services.
Guest Services Team
- Host – Be the first encounter someone has with a follower of Jesus at our weekend services.
- Baking – Provide tasty treats to be set out between weekend services.
- Kitchen – Ensure that tasty treats and drinks are stocked between services to facilitate hang-out time and help people connect.
- Vocalist/Instrumentalist – Use your musical talent (vocal or instrumental) to lead others in glorifying God.
- Tech – Control sound, video recording, lights, etc. for a smooth weekend service experience.
- Media – Control the display of presentations, videos, music, etc. for a smooth weekend service experience.
- Communion – Prepare and/or serve communion to bring the focus on remembering how much Jesus loves us.
- Youth – Chaperone, lead a small group, provide care for our student volunteers' children, provide a snack/meal, help on the worship team, assist in event planning/coordination, or serve in the kitchen.
- Children – Lead live worship, teach a small group, assist as an aide or part-time as a sub.
- Nursery – Be a part of leading the smallest among us to the joy of knowing Jesus!
Connect Group Team
- Attend training to become a small group leader ("connector").
- Help a new small group leader form their initial group by partnering with them.
Ministry Support Team
- Complete office tasks or assist with IT support.
- Help with building maintenance
- Help maintain grounds-keeping