Food Pantry Hours
Feel free to stop by during either of these time slots if you are in need of this service. The TMCC Food Pantry is not open at other times during the week, so be sure to take advantage of this service during hours of operation.
Location: Thunder Mountain Community Church - main building; entry through the north, side door (to the right as you face the church)
Reaching out! Touching lives!
- 21 unique guests visited us!
- 58 total persons in families were helped!
- 923 donated items were received!
- 70 unique guests visited us!
- 218 total persons in families were helped!
- 2023 donated items (and $50 cash) were received!
- In addition, our Thanksgiving Basket event provided holiday meals for 29 families (173 people)!
Would you like to help?
You may donate food before or after one of our four worship gatherings on the weekend in the shopping cart located in the lobby beside the front doors. The chalkboard is updated weekly with our most specific needs for restocking. (You may also bring your donated items to the TMCC Ministry Support Center Monday-Thursday between 9a and 3p.)
Current food needs:
- Meats (canned chicken, ham, sausage, etc.)
- Fruit (canned or dried)
- Meat-based soups and broths
- Bread mixes (all kinds)
- Meals (chilli, stew, spaghetti with meatballs, etc.)
- Powdered milk
- Rice and potato mixes
You may also help staff the food pantry to show practical love to the community.
If you are interested in helping out, please contact Katie Salwei by clicking HERE.