Relentless Love giving as of 12/6/20 - $704,561
We have reached 56% of our Relentless Love Gold goal.
Click the button below to make a pledge for the final year of our building initiative!
To give click the button below and designate "Relentless Love".
Thunder Mountain Church started with just a few who gave of themselves to become a church of many. Through much sacrifice, God multiplied our impact to reach the number of people we’ve been able to reach and whose lives He has transformed through us!
While we have much to celebrate, we believe that the leaders of Thunder Mountain Church today have a responsibility to ensure that THE BEST YEARS ARE ALWAYS JUST AHEAD!
Together, God will write His Story with us!
OUR DREAM: To become a seven-day a week destination for people to connect with God and each other! We need space for people to linger without feeling run over or pushed out the door. We want multiple areas to connect, process decisions, and pray for one another! We have to make room for all the children God calls here, and we want their parents to enter and exit the worship gatherings stress-free!
OUR DILEMMA: The facilities that allowed God to expand our touch over the past ten years, to tens of thousands of people, are now presenting a barrier to us becoming everything God created us to be as a church!
OUR DISCOVERY: As we took our time and prayed over this situation, we realized children’s space was our most immediate and critical need.
- Lack of adequate children’s space was limiting the number of families who were willing to call TMC “home.”
- This expansion made room for more people and helped close the gap between the facilities we need and what we can afford.
WHAT RELENTLESS LOVE HAS PAID FOR:
- Construction of four new classrooms
- Expansion of restrooms
- Remodel of classrooms #1-3
- Purchase of a modular for children’s ministry use
- Connection to the city sewer
- Painting of the building
- Replacement of flooring in the existing hallway, classrooms, kitchen
- Engineering, design, permit and related fees.
- Expansion of the playground
- Updated our lighted sign at the entrance.
- Future remodel of media booth to create more seats in our auditorium
OUR ULTIMATE GOAL: To create an environment where more children can enjoy coming to know, love, and serve Jesus! To create an environment where more families will entrust their children to our care. To create an opportunity to expand and by the end of 2021 be debt-free!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What have we accomplished through Relentless Love?
1. We have remodeled and expanded the current building to the East, which provides an additional four large classrooms (300sf each) and has increased the size of current restrooms.
2. We added a modular (986sf) for the children’s ministry to use for their large group worship. This provides space for children’s worship until the new worship center can be built.
3. Classroom 4 was lost to restroom expansion and classrooms 1-3 (605sf) have been remodeled into two larger classrooms with sound control.
2. How much are we trying to raise from the Relentless Love Campaign?
Our prayers are to raise $1,277,400. Relentless Love will be a 3-year capital initiative that has the ability to accomplish the following goals:
$863,400 building expansion
$310,000 current mortgage
Bronze Goal: Expand the children’s ministry area and, in three years, pay for the costs of the project!
Silver Goal: Pay for the cost of the expansion project plus interest which means we would end the three years without any additional debt!
Gold Goal: In addition to paying for the project plus interest, we would also pay off the current mortgage so that we would be completely debt-free and ready to build the connection space that is so badly needed right now!
3. Can I move my regular giving to the Building Faith Initiative?
Short answer: if everyone did this we would have a building but no ministry. The operational budget funds everything we do and is where our tithes belong. This campaign will build our faith and it must come from money over and above our current giving.
4. Will any of the money raised be used for outreach?
Yes! We are tithing 10% of all money from the campaign to continue supporting our strategic partnerships here in Cochise County and around the world.
5. How do I participate in the Relentless Love Campaign?
You can contribute by clicking on the button above, through our App., or by setting up an auto-payment from your bank to Thunder Mountain Church (Relentless Love). You can also drop an envelope with cash or check into the Offering Box with "Relentless Love" marked.
We have Goal Cards available in the foyer for those wishing to make a commitment goal for the duration of the Relentless Love building initiative. You can drop your card in the Offering Box along with any first fruits offering you wish to give.