Elder Recommendation Period
Thursday, October 05, 2017 - Sunday, October 22, 2017
We are asking that you prayerfully consider whom you would recommend as an elder to serve a three-year term at TMCC. Submit your recommendation through email here.
Or, drop a note in one of the boxes at the back of the auditorium on the weekend. We ask that you submit your recommendations by Sunday, October 22nd.
How the Process Works:
- Throughout October, recommendations will be received from the congregation.
- Elders will meet and prayerfully select candidates for interviews in November.
- Names will be presented to the congregation for a two-week period of examination before new candidates are installed as elders of TMCC in December.
These Men Should be People Who:
- Follow Jesus.
- Already serve faithfully in some area of ministry.
- Lovingly manage their own households well.
- Inspire you to follow Jesus and God's purposes for your life through their life and leadership.
Thank you for helping us find trustworthy leaders to serve as Elders for the next 3 years!