Join us this summer at one or ALL of our scheduled MOPs playdates!!
Summer 2018 Playdates:
- June 20 - Pony Rides at 8am; 8625 E. Barataria Blvd, Sierra Vista
- June 25 - Water Play at 9am; 1849 Baywood Lane, Sierra Vista
- July 3 - Tucson Children's Museum at 9:30am; $3 admission day!
- July 12 - Farmer's Market Playdate/Picnic at 11am ; Veteran's Park
- July 16 - Park Playdate at 8am; Country Club Park
- July 27 - Splash-time at the Cove from 10am-12pm; $3/child and $0.50 per adult.
- August 7 - McDonald's Playdate/Lunch at 11:30 am; the McD's on Fry Blvd.
- August 16 - Parks and Popsicles MOPS info Playdate at 10am; Veterans Memorial Park.
Thursdays per month in the Thunder Mountain Church auditorium from 9:15a–11:15a. Here is a list of the 2018 Fall meetings:
Fall 2018 Dates:
- August 23
- September 6
- September 20
- October 4
What to Expect
A MOPS meeting includes practical teaching through speakers, demonstrations and videos. Plus, there’s breakfast and coffee! But more importantly, you will get to have honest conversations with other moms who understand the joys and frustrations of motherhood!
What about the kids?
Childcare is available to you at these meetings. We call this "MOPPETTS" where we provide a preschool-style experience your kiddos will love!
Have a question? Need more info?
Please feel free to email us at . Or, please call Heather at (210)-454-3356.
"We are moms, and we believe that better moms make a better world."