About Casa Esperanza
House of Hope for Children, founded in 1999, is a non-profit public charity whose purpose is to provide an atmosphere that will protect, feed, nurture, educate and love children who would not otherwise have a stable environment for development in Hermosillo, Mexico. Their goal is to empower each individual for a future of health, spiritual wholeness and excellence.
The TMC Casa Support Team
Elsa Weiss: Mission Director
Janet Paladini: Communication Coordinator
For more information on Casa and for updates on our trips, needs, and other promotions please visit the Casa Support Team Facebook page by clicking HERE.
- January Trip There will be an adult and family trip
theweekend of January 17-19 where people will get the opportunity to experience Casa, visit sponsor children, and serve their ministry. If you are interested, contact
- child sponsors
- support team members
- food donation transporters
Casa is facing big changes and needs. They are in the process of intaking several more children and more food. This means that finances are needed to supplement building and storage costs to accommodate, as well as more child sponsors. If you are interested in sponsoring a child every month, please reach out to our Outreach Coordinator, Caitlin at or if you would like to give a one-time donation to raise the required funds, you can do that on the Casa website here: http://www.casaesperanzaparaninos.com.
On ethe most powerful ways you can partner with us in a practical way is through prayer. If you would like regular updates on prayer needs, contact Janet Paladini at janetpaladini .
- Donations: We would love to accept new and gently used clothing, furniture and care products. For more information, contact Joe Gramke at .
- Take a trip: we take about 3-4 annual trips dealing with construction needs, as well as trips to spend time with the children and pour into their lives. For more information, contact Elsa Weiss at .
- Child sponsorship: Casa is in serious need of child sponsorship with over 40 children still needing monthly financial support. Full sponsorship is $275 per month, but partial sponsorship is welcomed! For more information, contact Janet Paladini at janetpaladini
Would you like regular updates about how Thunder Mountain Church is working with this and other Strategic Partners? Click the button below to view our Outreach Blog.