About Care Net
Care Net is the only local area service that provides comprehensive, positive alternatives to abortion through education and assistance to people in our community who are facing
Care Net is a non-profit, fully self-funded service. All contributions to this strategic partner stay in Sierra Vista and are used to provide:
- Complete, accurate, and thorough information
- Pregnancy testing
- Confidential peer counseling
- Educational ultrasounds
- Medical referrals
- Parenting classes
- Clothing, food, and baby furniture
- Post-abortion support
For more information, visit their website below
If Care Net is a cause you'd like to invest your time, talents, and/or treasures in, you can do that in a number of ways:
- Donations: If you would like to partner with Care Net through a financial gift, click here. Care Net also accepts donations of baby clothing and other non-perishable items which can be delivered to their facility at 1197 E. Fry Blvd.
- Volunteer. Call the Care Net office to learn more about opportunities: (520) 459-5683
- Participate. The annual Mother's Day weekend Walk for Life is one of their main sources of financial support and community awareness. Many women experience fear of becoming a mother which is only magnified by concern associated with COVID-19! You can help by donating and participating. Join us this year from home by walking 27 minutes to celebrate the 27th annual Walk for Life!
Would you like regular updates about how Thunder Mountain church is working with this and other Strategic Partners? Click the button below to view our Outreach blog.