Care Net is the only local area service that provides comprehensive, positive alternatives to abortion through education and assistance to people in our community who are facing unplanned pregnancy.
Care Net is a non-profit, fully self-funded service. All contributions to this strategic partner stay in Sierra Vista and are used to provide:
- Complete, accurate, and thorough information
- Pregnancy testing
- Confidential peer counseling
- Educational ultrasounds
- Medical referrals
- Parenting classes
- Clothing, food, and baby furniture
- Post-abortion support
If Care Net is a cause you'd like to invest your time, talents, and/or treasures in, you can do that in a number of ways:
- VOLUNTEER. Call the Care Net office to learn more about opportunities: (520) 459-5683
- FUND. Give online and type, "Care Net" in the field associated with "Outreach" (or drop off funds at church during service or office hours).
- PARTICIPATE. Walk for Life is happening May 13, 2017. Meet at Calvary Chapel (1155 E. Wilcox Dr. Sierra Vista, AZ) at 7:30am for a two-mile walk with other Care Net supporters. All are welcome!