Care Net is the only local area service that provides comprehensive, positive alternatives to abortion through education and assistance to people in our community who are facing
Care Net is a non-profit, fully self-funded service. All contributions to this strategic partner stay in Sierra Vista and are used to provide:
- Complete, accurate, and thorough information
- Pregnancy testing
- Confidential peer counseling
- Educational ultrasounds
- Medical referrals
- Parenting classes
- Clothing, food, and baby furniture
- Post-abortion support
If Care Net is a cause you'd like to invest your time, talents, and/or treasures in, you can do that in a number of ways:
- VOLUNTEER. Call the Care Net office to learn more about opportunities: (520) 459-5683
- FUND. Give online and type, "Care Net" in the field associated with "Outreach" (or drop off funds at church during service or office hours).
- PARTICIPATE. Walk for Life is happening May 13, 2017. Meet at Calvary Chapel (1155 E. Wilcox Dr. Sierra Vista, AZ) at
7:30amfor a two-mile walk with other Care Net supporters. All are welcome!