Weekend Worship Gathering Times:
Saturday 4:30 & 6:00pm
Sunday 9:00 & 10:30am
Welcome to TMCC!
We are so glad you are considering visiting us! We want to do everything we can to make sure your first visit is the best visit you've ever had to a church! We want you to know you are welcome and that we can't wait to meet you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the dress code?
- We don't have a specific dress code, but most people dress casually. Please wear what feels comfortable to you.
Do you take communion, and am I expected to participate?
- We take communion at every worship gathering on the weekends. If you are already a believer, we encourage you to join us in this practice. If not, it's okay to refuse it and sit quietly while others partake.
What's the music like?
- We have a full worship band and praise team. We encourage standing during worship, but it is not a requirement. We want to create a reverent, yet joyful environment where you have the freedom to worship God by singing, clapping, raising your hands, or just sitting quietly and taking it all in. Do what's most comfortable for you.
Can I bring my coffee into the auditorium?
- You can bring coffee and food into the auditorium! We care more about your comfort than our carpet!
Do you serve any refreshments?
- We offer coffee and other beverages, as well as baked goods, before every worship gathering.
Do I need to bring a Bible?
- You are certainly welcome to bring a bible if you would like, but we will also project sermon scripture references on the video screen. If you don't have a bible, we would love to give you one for at-home reading. Just visit Connection Point after the message to pick one up!
What do I do if I'm new to let you know I came?
- Simply fill out a Connection Card located in the seat backs. Then, take it to Connection Point in our lobby for a free gift the first time you visit and to receive any information you may need about serving or upcoming events.
Where are your restrooms?
- Our restrooms are straight through the front double doors and then down the hall on the left before you enter the auditorium.
Where do my kids go?
- We do need you to sign in your children if you would like to put them in Children's Church so that you can enjoy the message. However, if your kids want to stay with you, they are more than welcome to do that. For your peace of mind, if you do leave your child in Children's Church and they need you, we have a pager system to make you aware of any such situation.