At Thunder Mountain, we exist to help people find the joy in living out the purpose God created for them (to make disciples who make disciples)! We also desire to see people being set free from the effects of sin, empowered to engage in the fight for the souls of others!
What about you? Are you sensing the call of God to join in His work by serving in a ministry support role in the local church?
Creative Arts Director
One Sentence Job Description: Facilitates encounters with the Living God where people leave with the hope of the gospel echoing within them!
- Facilitates all aspects (audio/visual, multimedia, equipment, lighting, and stage décor, and programming) of corporate gatherings (worship, prayer, special events) and build plans in PCO.
- Participate in Teaching Team meetings to enhance the message development and alignment of the weekend gatherings.
- Student Ministry - partner with Next Generation Pastor to provide coaching and mentorship for student ministry worship leaders.
- Participate in “all church” events that occur throughout the year.
- Be a disciple who makes disciples equipped to make disciples.
- Develop strategies and oversee attractional outreach events that are designed to encourage people to come and gather at TMC.
- Degree in Music Theory or related area; ministry degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience leading in a church of 700+
- Excellent vocal skills with mastery of a chosen instrument
- Experience with applications such as Pro Presenter, Planning Center Online, Ableton, and Church Community Builder.
- General knowledge of soundboards and other audio equipment.
- Must be familiar and comfortable with the current style of songs TMC uses with willingness and flexibility to adjust song/music styles as needed.
- Basic graphic design, video creation & editing skills
- Basic knowledge of set & lighting design, and media production (including live streaming of gatherings)
- Demonstrates “three loves of a worship leader” (in this order): love for God, love for people, and love for music.
Ministry Ladder Level: Pastor/Director
Reports to: Lead Pastor
Supports: 70+ volunteers, Creative Arts Assistant, Prayer Coordinator, Communications Strategist, Production Director.
FLSA Status: Salaried/Exempt
Hours/General Schedule: Full-time, Monday-Thursday, weekends
Childcare workers are instrumental in helping us ensure a safe and healthy environment for children while parents attend various Thunder Mountain Church events. Childcare workers serve variable hours throughout the week, as needed. Interested individuals must be at least 14 years of age and must successfully pass a background check before being considered.
For Thunder Mountain's Childcare worker guidelines, click here.
Submissions in interest of any of the above openings will be considered only when accompanied by a completed, signed employment application.
For an employment application, click the button below.
Completed applications may be emailed to our Office Manager, Savannah Porter, at .
Or, you may forward completed applications and other materials for consideration to:
Thunder Mountain Church
Attn: Office Manager
4300 E. Golden Acres Dr.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85650